AAUW Wooster (OH) Branch scholarship information
accepting applications until May 1, 2023
This scholarship is available to:
● Female residents of Wayne County, Ohio whose post-secondary education was interrupted
● Non-traditional students enrolled or planning to enroll in a qualified undergraduate associate and/or bachelor’s degree program
First preference shall be given to applicants who have not previously obtained a bachelor’s degree. Terms of the scholarship, amount, and number of new awards each year is determined by the Selection Committee.
The online scholarship application will require the following information:
1. Personal identifying Information (Name, address, etc.)
2. Copy of transcript(s) of college level grades and classes (if applicable) and/or a letter
of acceptance from an accredited degree program
3. A one-page personal statement
4. Resume (optional)
5. Two letters of reference
6. Copy of your Student Aid Report (from FAFSA filing)
The online scholarship application and complete instructions can be found at: https://www.waynecountycommunityfoundation.org/scholarships#available-to-adults
AAUW – Wooster Branch – Scholarship Fund Donations Welcome
AAUW Wooster Branch Scholarship Fund is a tax-exempt public charity.
To donate make checks payable to: Wayne County Community Foundation.
Attention: AAUW Wooster Branch Scholarship Fund
Wayne County Community Foundation
517 North Market Street
Wooster, OH 44691
Online donation at Wayne County Community Foundation